Rates, Terms & Conditions
Rack Rate 2016
ZAR 11 000,00 per person per night sharing
ZAR 13 750.00 single person per night
Rack Rate 2017
ZAR 13 200,00 per person per night sharing
ZAR 16 500.00 single person per night
Children aged 13 years and younger pay only 50% of the adult rates, should a child stay in a suite on their own, full adult rates will apply.
RATES INCLUSIVE OF:
- All meals
- Teas & coffees
- Game drive and bush walks
- Local beverages
- Reserve gate entrance fee
- Levies and transfer from Madikwe Airstrip to Mateya.
(if needed during low season months)
- Health therapy treatments
- Premium and Imported wines
- Premium labeled beverages
- Telephone calls
- Curio purchases and transfers
CHILD POLICY & GENERAL
- The minimum age for children accepted at Mateya Safari Lodge is 9 years and up.
- All ages welcome if sole usage of lodge is booked, ie. full lodge bookings.
- No children under the age of 16 may be taken on walks.
- Persons over the age of 60 need a written Doctor’s Bill of Health before being permitted on a walk.
GUIDE / PILOT RATES
- Bonafide Guides/Pilots/Tour leaders/Drivers will be accommodated at
a rate of R 1 200.00 per person per night in specially allocated accommodations.
- This rate includes accommodation and all meals taken with the Mateya staff.
- If guests would like their guide to join them for meals, there will be an additional charge of R 400.00 per day.
- Pilots or Guides partaking in game drives or other activities will be at management’s discretion.
Stay for 4 nights & get 1 return flight FREE to the value of ZAR R 7 470.00 p/p. For more info please download the file at the bottom of this screen.CONTACT US
T & C's APPLY
*Based on Double Occupancy*
*Flights to be booked through Mateya Safari Lodge*
*On daily scheduled flight to and from JHB International Airport*
- A 25 % deposit for the total accommodation is required 1-14 days after making the booking. A non refundable deposit of 25% is required for all reservations made for between 15 December and 10 January in any given year, within 48 hours of making the booking.
- A 50 % deposit for the total accommodation is required 31 -60 days prior to arrival
- Full pre-payment will be due 30 days prior to arrival date or if the booking is made 30 days or less of the arrival date, full payment is required within 48 hours of making the booking.
- Please note that Mateya Safari Lodge reserves the right to sell accommodation held without the relevant deposit to a cash buyer
- Following a deposit request, a reasonable time period will be allowed for the necessary deposit to be settled
- All reservations must please be made in writing, i.e. by fax , e-mail or letter
- All changes to reservations, i.e. dates, number of guests, etc. must please be notified in writing
- Should a cancellation be received 61 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full unless the reservation falls between 15 December and 10 January, in which case the deposit is non refundable.
- Reservations cancelled 31 – 60 days prior to arrival will be charged a 50% cancellation fee of the total accommodation amount
- Reservations cancelled 1 – 30 days prior to arrival will be charged a 90% cancellation fee of the total accommodation amount
- All cancellations must be made in writing