Rates, Terms & Conditions
Rack Rate 2019
ZAR 13 860.00 per person per night sharing
ZAR 17 325.00 single person per night
Rack Rate 2020
ZAR 14 550.00 per person per night sharing
ZAR 18 185.00 single person per night
Children 9 to 13 years will be charged 50% of the adult rates, unless children stay in a suite on their own, in such case the child will be charged the full adult rate.
RATES INCLUSIVE OF:
- All meals
- Teas & coffees
- Game drive and bush walks
- Local beverages
- Reserve gate entrance fee
- Levies and transfer from Madikwe Airstrip to Mateya.
(if needed during low season months)
- Health therapy treatments
- Premium and Imported wines
- Premium labeled beverages
- Telephone calls
- Curio purchases and transfers
- 2019 / Daily conservation levy of R 150.00 per adult per day
- 2019 / Daily conservation levy of R 75.00 per child (age 2-12) per day
- 2020 / Daily conservation levy of R 165.00 per adult per day
- 2020 / Daily conservation levy of R 82.50 per child (age 2-12) per day
CHILD POLICY & GENERAL
- Children 9 years and older are welcome at Mateya Safari Lodge
- Children 16 years and older are permitted on bush walks
- Persons over the age of 60 need a written Doctor’s Bill of Health before being permitted on a walk.
GUIDE / PILOT RATES
- Bonafide Guides/Pilots/Tour leaders/Drivers will be accommodated at
a rate of R 1 200.00 per person per night in specially allocated accommodations.
- This rate includes accommodation and all meals taken with the Mateya staff.
- If guests would like their guide to join them for meals, there will be an additional charge of R 600.00 per day.
- Pilots or Guides partaking in game drives or other activities will be at management’s discretion.
Stay for 4 nights & get a return flight FREE. For more info please download the file at the bottom of this screen.CONTACT US
10% Discount for exclusive use of the lodge.
For more info download the file at the bottom of this screen.
T & C's
- Based on Full Paying Adult Rates
- Flights to be booked through Mateya Safari Lodge
- On daily scheduled flight to and from JHB International Airport
T & C's
- Specials only applicable to full paying guests.
- Subject to flight availability.
- Cancellation fees apply.
- Contact us for further T&Cs.
- A 25 % deposit for the total accommodation is required 1-14 days after making the booking. A non refundable deposit of 25% is required for all reservations made for between 15 December and 10 January in any given year, within 48 hours of making the booking.
- A 50 % deposit for the total accommodation is required 31 -60 days prior to arrival
- Full pre-payment will be due 30 days prior to arrival date or if the booking is made 30 days or less of the arrival date, full payment is required within 48 hours of making the booking.
- Please note that Mateya Safari Lodge reserves the right to sell accommodation held without the relevant deposit to a cash buyer
- Following a deposit request, a reasonable time period will be allowed for the necessary deposit to be settled
- All reservations must please be made in writing, i.e. by fax , e-mail or letter
- All changes to reservations, i.e. dates, number of guests, etc. must please be notified in writing
- Should a cancellation be received 61 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full unless the reservation falls between 15 December and 10 January, in which case the deposit is non refundable.
- Reservations cancelled 31 – 60 days prior to arrival will be charged a 50% cancellation fee of the total accommodation amount
- Reservations cancelled 1 – 30 days prior to arrival will be charged a 90% cancellation fee of the total accommodation amount
- All cancellations must be made in writing