Rates, Terms & Conditions
RACK RATES 2020
SHARING: ZAR 14 550.00 per person
SINGLE: ZAR 18 185.00 per person
CHILD RATE AND POLICY
• Children 9 years and older are welcome at Mateya Safari Lodge.
• Children 9-13 years will be charged 50% of the adult sharing rate, unless a child stays in a suite on their own, in such case the child will be charged the full adult rate.
OUR RATES INCLUDE
• All Meals, Coffees & Speciality Teas
• Local Beverages, Spirits & House Wines
• Game Drives & Walks
• Laundry Service & Internet
• Entrance & Landing Fees
• Transfers to/from Madikwe Airstrip
OUR RATES EXCLUDE
• Vintage & Imported Wines
• Premium Label Beverages
• Spa treatments & Curio purchases
• Telephone Calls
• Private Game Drive Vehicle
• Transfers to/from the Reserve
• Conservation Levy per person per day:
Adult ZAR 165.00
Child (age 2-11) ZAR 82.50
BUSH WALK POLICY
• Persons 16 years and over are permitted on game walks.
• Guests over the age of 60 years need to have a medical certificate from their doctor confirming that they are medically fit to partake in the walk.
• Game walks are upon management’s discretion to refuse anyone whom they may deem unsafe / unsuited to participate in these activities
TOUR LEADER/GUIDE/PILOT POLICY
• Tour Leaders/Guides/Pilots will be accommodated at a rate of R 1 200.00 per person per night in specially allocated accommodation.
• The rate includes all meals with the Mateya Staff, should guests request their guide to join them for meals then there will be an additional fee of R 600.00 per day.
• Partaking in game drives or other activities will be at management’s discretion and subject to space available on the vehicle.
• Stay 4 nights and get a return flight per person on the Federal Airlines scheduled shuttle flight to & from Johannesburg International Airport complimentary.
EXCLUSIVE USE SPECIAL
• 10% discount for exclusive use - ZAR 130 950.00 per night
• All reservations or amendments should be made in writing via e-mail please.
• Reservations will be held on a provisional basis for 14 days from the date the booking was made.
• A 25% deposit of the total accommodation is required 1-14 days after making the reservation.
• A 50% deposit of the total accommodation is required 31-60 days prior to arrival.
• The remainder of the payment will be due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• If the booking is made 30 days or less of the arrival date, full payment is required within 48 hours of making the booking.
• Should the deposit/pre-payment not be received within the time-frame specified, we reserve the right to release the reservation.
• 61 days prior to arrival – the deposit will be refunded in full.
• 31-60 days prior to arrival - 50% of the total accommodation amount.
• 1-30 days prior to arrival - 100% of the total accommodation amount.
• All cancellations should be made in writing via e-mail please.
• Flight cancellations and road transfer cancellations are subject to the policy of the respective suppliers.
PEAK SEASON PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• All Bookings between 15 December and 10 January can only be secured once a non-refundable deposit of 25% has been paid.
• The non-refundable deposit of 25% is required within 48 hours of making the booking.
• Further to this, standard cancellation fees apply.
• Please note that during peak season (15 December to 10 January) we operate a dynamic minimum night stay policy whereby we will seek to accommodate any length of stay provided that the booking does not create an unsellable night.
T&C’s APPLICABLE TO PROMOTIONS
• Flights to be booked through Mateya Safari Lodge.
• Kindly note, free of charge offer only applicable to every full paying guest per room and subject to Federal Air Flight availability at time of booking.
• Flight cancellation fees apply as per Federal Airlines Terms & Conditions.
• Offer not redeemable for cash nor applicable in combination with other special offers and promotions or child rates.